Student Learning Outcomes
Students in the AIM Program will be able to:
Analyze financial profitability, efficiency and productivity of an automotive industry business.
- Manage and implement retail inventory control systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to apply automotive industry health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills in the diagnosis and service of automotive systems.
- Demonstrate professional writing and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrate employment seeking skills required to obtain an entry level management position in the automotive industry.